We are looking for a UX Design Intern to participate in designing software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong academic portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Webflow, Adobe Xd, UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- BSc in Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or a related field
- An opportunity to play a role in developing world-class digital products.
- First-hand exposure to the end-to- end product development process and go-to-market.
- Intern salary and benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements to work from home.